SHARING

Welcome to
my Blog ! I ve started this blog to give my friends an insight into my
thoughts.I will share with you my philosophies and experiences of
life.




Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Journey

Today is my first day at my blog, a little nervous, well it may sound funny to some and rediculous to others. I feel as if its my first day at school when I was 4. Though I dont remember at all how I reacted and how much tough time I might have given to my mother, as it goes way back, but still this is how it might have felt, I suppose. My journey started when I actually started realizing that I exist and exist amongst people I call my family. Now let me give it a date as well , hmm, 1978.

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyy.. I did it!!..It was not so bad ..a fun experience and feels good to look at it.:)

    ReplyDelete