SHARING

Welcome to
my Blog ! I ve started this blog to give my friends an insight into my
thoughts.I will share with you my philosophies and experiences of
life.




Friday, June 11, 2010

Thinking while moving along..

Life is name of achievements or is it really . Is it end all and be all. In a very wierd way how much the achivements mean to us or the people around us comes down to what are we expected of by our family, our peers, etc etc. But how much it satisfies you. Are we living a life defined and outlined by other people, are we basically doing what we should and shouldnt do. Sometimes I feel while doing so we lose our selves, our spirit , by the time we reach to the end and turn back , we had already missed our true self some where on our way and the journey ends while the soul remains unsettled and wanders and is but some where all alone..

No comments:

Post a Comment